COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The DermarootNatanicals Website, logo, product designs, and packaging designs are service marks of DermarootNatanicals. This website and its contents are intended for your personal use. Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of DermarootNatanicals.com and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
All software used on this site is the property of DermarootNatanicals.com and protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, adapt, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, exhibit, distribute, display, reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, perform, reproduce, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the site content, on this site, in whole or in part. You may download or copy one copy of the site content for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend, copyright notice, or other proprietary notices shall be made. Downloading or copying site content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of us or any other copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or copying any of the product listings, descriptions, or prices, nor may you frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or copyrighted material from the site or use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing our names or trademarks, without our express written consent.
Third Party content providers also own copyrights in the content original to it. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
You shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission of your content on the Site.
OUR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU
You agree to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- For all Returns and exchanges, please contact Dermaroot Natanicals customer service for approval at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dermaroot Natanicals offer a 30-day refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase
- A 30% processing/restocking fee will be charged on all processed returns with the exception of the reasons listed in the “Reasons for 100% Refund or Exchange” section
- We at Dermaroot Natanicals take the quality of our products seriously. To ensure the purity and freshness of our products, we do not accept returns for topical products for the skin, body, and hair except for the items listed below in our Reasons for 100% Refund or Exchange section.
- We want you to be satisfied with our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-469-245-8152.
- Provide the following: Order number, Name, Shipping Address, Billing Address and Phone Number
- DO NOT RETURN SKIN CARE, BODY CARE, AND HAIR CARE TOPICALS Products (ex. serums, moisturizers, scrubs, shampoos, etc.) – Please contact customer service for instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-469-245-8152
- If the refund have been approved, please include the following with your return:
- Reason for return
- Name, Shipping Address, Billing Address and Phone Number
- Once the returned item have been received. We will be happy to process your refund for you. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for refunds to be credited back to your credit card.
- If you prefer a credit card refund please provide Credit Card number, expiration date and security code to our customer service team at 1-469-245-8152 for your refund to be processed
- Reasons for 100% Refund or Exchange
- If merchandise is received damaged (must send photo of merchandise to email@example.com)
- Unopened and unused non-skincare and non-hair care items (ex. mirror, tote, beard comb, facial mask mixing bowl set)
- If we send the wrong item ordered
- Topical skin, body, and hair products (ex. serums, moisturizers, scrubs, shampoos, etc.) may be exchanged if the order has not been shipped. Contact customer service to verify if order has not left the facility. Exchanges may then be made over the phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unopened and unused non-skincare and non-hair care items (ex. mirror, tote, beard comb, facial mask mixing bowl set, etc.) contact customer service for instructions.
- Once order has shipped, we cannot refund or reimburse shipping cost
- Reasons Not Accepted for Return
- In order to guarantee our products are hygienic and fresh, we do not accept returns for topical skin, body, and hair products (ex. serums, moisturizers, scrubs, shampoos, etc.). Our products are made with natural and organic botanicals and ingredients making them temperature sensitive which is another reason we do not accept these products back.
- Breakouts and allergic reactions (Dermaroot Natanicals provide extensive information and listed ingredients for all its products on the website). We advise every potential customer to read and review Dermaroot Natanicals Disclaimer and the product information and ingredients thoroughly before making a purchase for any potential allergies, etc.
- For severe allergic reactions please contact customer service at: email@example.com
- Orders Received Late
- If an order is received late call Dermaroot Natanicals customer service at 1-469-245-8152 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide: Order number, Name, Shipping Address, Billing Address and Phone Number
- Final Sale and Closeout items are Non-refundable
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund, first recheck your bank account.
- If you still haven’t received a refund contact your credit card company and bank, it may take some processing time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping cost. We do not refund or reimburse return shipping cost.
- We do not refund or reimburse shipping cost for exchanges.
- Online orders are processed and shipped weekdays Monday thru Friday until 12pm noon Central Standard Time. Orders placed after 12pm noon Central Standard Time will be processed and shipped the next business day.
- We do not ship orders on the weekends
- Holiday Shipping: Online orders will not be processed during holiday closures. Orders placed online during holiday closures will be processed the next business day when Dermaroot Natanicals reopen.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
We hold our customers’ privacy in high esteem. We will never sell or share any of the personal information you provide us to complete your purchase transactions. All information is kept in the strictest of confidence and processed securely.
- What personal information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What options you have regarding the use of your data.
- How you may correct inaccuracies in the information.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
www.dermarootnatanicals.com is the sole owner of any and all information collected on this website. We only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email, web contact forms, or other direct contact from you. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone for any use.
Your information will be used to respond to you in regards to the reason for which you contacted us. Your information will not be shared with any third parties unless necessary to complete your request, such as the shipment of an order. We may contact you in the future via email to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy unless you ask not to.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
ORDERS AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. You may visit our site anonymously, though certain information is necessary to fulfill orders or contact requests.
In order to purchase from www.dermarootnatanicals.com, you must provide contact information including your name, billing/shipping address, and telephone as well as your financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is only used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing or shipping your order, we will use this information to contact you. Your financial information will never be shared with third parties. Only your shipping information will be provided to the shipping company so that we may deliver your order. Information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” that is section below.
When you visit the Site, whether as an DermarootNatanicals Member or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, an “DermarootNatanicals User”), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Site meet the criteria required to process their requests. This data does not include personally-identifiable information.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
ACCESS, CONTROL & HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You have the ability to opt out of any future contact with us at any time. By contacting us via our customer service number or email address listed on the website you may see what data we have collected about you, if any; change or update the data we have about you; have us delete any data we have about you; or express concern you have about the use of your data.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them . Consumers can access this information by e-mail (contact@DermarootNatanicals.com), via mail (see below), or by request via telephone (469-245-8152).
PO Box 1376 Cedar Hill, TX 75106-1376
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We take every precaution available to ensure that your private information is kept private. When you submit sensitive data via our website, your information is protected online and offline.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Offline, we protect your information by allowing only those employees who need the information to perform a specific function (such as billing or shipping) to have access. All of your information is stored in secure servers in a secure environment.
The only time that your information may be disclosed is when we are legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Any updates or changes to our existing policy will be posted online on our website and emailed to our users who have not chosen to opt out of contact. If at anytime you wish to receive a copy of our policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your request in writing to:
PO Box 1376 Cedar Hill, TX 75106-1376
Please allow 2-5 business days to process your request.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. Click HERE to contact us.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
DermarootNatanicals.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and DermarootNatanicals reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
WEEKLY SALES AND DAILY DEALS
Reduced prices and/or discounts cannot be applied retroactively to purchases made prior to the start of a weekly sale or daily deal, or to purchases made after the end of a weekly sale or daily deal. The featured offers, prices, and/or discounts only apply to items available for sale on the website and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Our web sites are general audience sites. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
By making a purchase, you are agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age (or supervised by a legal guardian) and legally bound to these terms and conditions.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a DermarootNatanicals.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
DermarootNatanicals makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this Site, or Web sites linking to this Site.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
DermarootNatanicals intends for the information and data contained in the Site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the information and data have been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided “AS IS.” You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. DermarootNatanicals EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS all warranties and/or conditions, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by this site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY NOTICE
IN NO EVENT SHALL DERMAROOTNATANICALS OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DERMAROOTNATANICALS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Website is operated by DermarootNatanicals from its offices in Cedar Hill, Texas USA. The law of the State of Arizona shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. DermarootNatanicals makes no representation that the information in the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site from territories where the content of the Site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.