DESCRIPTION: Radiance Booster (1 floz) 30 ml
Radiance Booster is a unique pigment illuminating serum that supports a natural balancing of skin tone. An intensive blend of Arbutin, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic and Fruit Acids synergistically clarify and illuminate areas of unbalanced clarity. Super anti-oxidant Ferulic Acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while boosting collagen synthesis.
DIRECTIONS: Apply treatment booster in AM after cleansing and toning. Dispense 1 to 2 drops onto fingertips and apply gently to areas with uneven tone. Allow to absorb completely. Booster may also be layered over or under other serums and under treatment crèmes. This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Skin Type: HYPERPIGMENTED, DARKER SKIN, MATURE/ANTI-AGING
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denatured Lavendula, Azelaic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Ethoxydiglycol (and) Ferula Assa-Foetida Extract, Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Aqua (and) Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum Extract (and) Acer Officinarum Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum Extract, Glycolic Acid, Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lycopene. *Denotes organic ingredients
pH 3.8 – 4.2
- Arbutin – Is a natural brightening and lightening skin agent that addresses hyperpigmentation.
- Ferulic Acid – Is an antioxidant which neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant potency of Ferulic Acid.
- Salicylic Acid – Is a ‘keratolytic’ as it breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Salicylic acid unblock spores as it penetrates the hair follicle. It is also beneficial for minor lightening of discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
- Kojic Acid – Is used as a skin toner and lightener. By inhibiting melanin production, it effectively helps to balance skin tones, fading dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneous hyperpigmentation.
- Azelaic Acid – Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps to stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keep the skin pores clean.
- Glycolic Acid – found in sugar cane, glycolic acid acts by dissolving the intercellular cement responsible for abnormal cell build-up. Improves skin hydration by enhanced moisture uptake as well as increased binding of water to the stratum corneum. Effective in helping clear the pores of acne-prone skin; smoothing fine lines in older, photo-aged skin and diminishing age spots