DESCRIPTION: Facial Mask (1.7 floz) 50 ml
Arnica – accelerates healing process, antibacterial, antiseptic
Vitamin C – antioxidant, effective for brightening and promoting an even skin tone.
Mushroom – promotes cell rejuvenation, helps diminish wrinkles and free radical damage
Chia Seed – helps to maintain moisture levels
Pomegranate – high in fatty acids
Skin Type: SENSITIVE, ALLERGENIC, ROSACEA
Product Description: Renew your skin with this ultra-hydrating, protective mask. Organic Aloe Vera Leaf and Mushroom Extracts nourish and soothe while Vitamin E and Pomegranate Seed Oil calm, tone and balance the skin. Nature’s own cellular stimulant, Nutrient-rich Chia Seed intensifies the rejuvenating benefits of this age-defying mask. Essential for those who experience sensitive or dry skin.
Directions for Use: After cleansing, apply an even layer over face and neck and relax for ten to fifteen minutes. Rinse well with warm water and facial sponge or shammy.
Product Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, *Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Algae, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, *Punica Granatum Seed Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.
pH 5.7 – 6.2
Helpful Tips for Sensitive Skin:
- Avoid spicy foods, and caffeinated or alcoholic drinks that may be too stimulating.
- Use a fragrance-free detergent to launder your sheets, pillowcases and towels to help prevent sensitivity.
- Relax! Stress is a major contributor of sensitive, dry, imbalanced skin. Try using breathing exercises or taking a walk to relax and reduce stress.
- Hydrate skin with a good moisturizer and drink plenty of water. Sensitive skin is prone to dryness which can aggravate symptoms.
- Maintain a healthy balanced diet to improve the condition of your skin. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and nutrients with natural skin enhancing properties.
- Minimize your skin’s exposure to the sun. When there is too much exposure to the sun, the cells normally designated for defending the skin are compromised thereby increasing the chance of sensitive reactions.